Welcome and follow us down the rabbit hole to join Alice and her friends for a very mad birthday party!
Experience the magic and wonder of a classic fairy tale brought to life before your very eyes, but be sure not to anger the Queen of Hearts!
Our Wonderland Tea Party package includes:
- Birthday child and family introduction to our two entertainers (Alice and the Mad Hatter), at which time some photos are taken before the party starts.
- A magical room reveal with children walking in to meet Alice and her friends.
- Entertainers escort the children over to initial party activities – face painting, face gems, glitter nails, gold/silver tattoos and spinning wheel with prizes.
- A pre-magic show warm up, where Alice teaches everyone how to greet the Queen of Hearts.
- Alice’s magic show with the birthday child taking centre stage if they wish! Alternatively if the birthday child is not keen, our entertainers will select other children to assist.
- Fun and energetic party games including musical statues and musical cushions
- Lunch time at the Mad Hatter’s dining table which seats 25 children, where the Mad Hatter has lent us his very quirky assorted tea cups to drink from.
- Karaoke with an opportunity for all children to sing their favourite tunes.
- More games if time permits
- A final dance party involving all guests, even parents, while the cake is being cut.
To match this theme, select a stunning Alice in Wonderland cake, cupcakes, cake pops or cookies designed and prepared by our cakes business Giuliana’s Cakes which also operates out of The Party Room for Kids. Simply select your cake options and quantities when you order your catering options on this website.